Nyssa Cromwell is a marketing automation architect with extensive experience and expertise in online marketing, search engine optimization, and website design. Passionate about helping small businesses maximize their marketing budgets through cutting-edge technology, Nyssa started her entrepreneurial journey in 2000 and has since gone on to launch three successful ventures including Cromwell Consulting, Nyche Marketing, and Nyche Software Solutions. Nyssa is really an entrepreneur who can help you dominate your niche online.
If you’re doing something on the side, you got the opportunity and not much risk to just take an idea and go with it for a little bit and see if it’s going to gain some traction. – Nyssa Cromwell
Creating a website and putting it out on the internet is just the first step on the digital side of your business. It doesn’t end there. When you put out your ideas for the world to see, you have to understand that you have to gain traffic in order for someone to find your website and you have to realize that you can’t do everything alone. Build a team and be successful. Success Habit: If there’s something that I can do in 5 minutes or less, just do it right now.
Nyssa’s One Idea
Back in 1998, she was selected to learn a new web based Language, called Java. She started programming DOT language then. She decided to go contracting in 2000 and did a lot of Java contract work for a couple of years. And then in 2006, together with a programmer, they decided to start Niche Software Solutions.
When Nyssa’s programmer took a fulltime job and left their business, that’s when she got to thinking what can she offer that’s valuable to small businesses, realizing that she got leads for her own website, she opted for PPC and SEO. She put up NycheMarketing.com to help small businesses to attract leads and customers to their websites.
♦ Get your ideas out there and see if it will gain traction or not.
♦ No man is an island, build a team.
5 Moves To Start A New Business
If they were to start another business today, they would concentrate on these areas:
- Look & Listen for problems you can solve (forums, asking potential ideal clients / dream 100 prospects, googling).
- Find target markets having those problems.
- Define a solution you can sell to the market.
- Consult for awhile to solve the problems with your solution, collecting proof your solution works (it will also mean your solution may evolve into a proven framework or methodology).
- Then after you have your proven framework – add leverage and scale – so build a model where customers are solving their problem with your solution, but you do not have to be the one delivering the solution in person – so start moving from consulting to selling a productized solution.
Secret To Success
The mindset of “I can do it” and just going for it.