Meron Bareket is the founder of Inspiring Innovation a digital magazine and podcast that features the world’s leading entrepreneurs and shares their incredible stories of success. He also created a popular 7-day video course called The Podcast Starter Kit which teaches budding hosts everything they need to know about launching a podcast from scratch and making it a hit. Meron is a man on a mission to help others create freedom in life through entrepreneurship.
Start a business to actually fix a real pain. – Meron Bareket
In starting his business, Meron had some money saved up and had a great support system in his girlfriend. Make sure to have an income support before you leap into entrepreneurship. Passive income works when you provide real value. Success Habit: Lifesavers, meditation, affirmation (to re-affirm commitment), exercise, reading & scribing.
Meron’s One Idea
Meron’s business idea came from the feeling of desperation after working in the corporate world for a while and driving 1 ½ hours one way to and from work. Having been an entrepreneur in his younger years, Meron decided that it was time to go back into it.
Inspiring Innovation was created to spread the word about people and their inspiring stories who have made an impact on Meron.
♦ Understand who your avatar is:
– Where can you find them.
– How much time do they have.
– What problems do they have.
– How can you solve them better than others.
5 Moves To Start A New Business
If they were to start another business today, they would concentrate on this key factor:
- Make the following 3 lists:
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I good at?
- What do people ask me about?
- Ask yourself, what groups do I belong to or who do I want to work with?
- Figure out their problem and see how you can fix it.
- Do it for 1-2 people – don’t build it that’s scalable at first – build a business you can validate that day where someone can give you a check.
- Then you can scale from there.
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie