Dean Patino is a sales strategist, coach and business advisor. He has made it his mission to help aspiring entrepreneurs start, grow and monetize their online businesses within 30 days. Backed by more than 25 years experiences as a sales professional in the software industry and a deep passion for entrepreneurship, Dean has successfully built an inspiring community and real time educational platform where entrepreneurs can access resources and training provided by industry experts. Dean is the founder of Fire Starters Company and host of the Fire Starters Podcast.
When you do the right things in life, you don’t have to worry – Dean Patino
People move to dates. Dates really give you great focus. Put together what are necessary, products, niche, mission statement, content, etc. Focus is what gets things done.
Dean’s One Idea
While in a Mastermind with other entrepreneurs, Dean set the date of September 1st to launch his business along with 4 other people within the Mastermind.
Fire Starters Company gives entrepreneurs the confidence by providing the support for them mentally and emotionally to launch tangible things for their online business within 30 days. They also provide real tasks and resources to get things done.
To connect with Dean Patino:
Dean’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to be focused on your mission that requires preparation.
- Learn technology enough to have a basic understanding how to run the business.
- Everybody has the ability to do everything they want.
- Don’t be afraid and put yourself out there.
If they were to start another business today, they would concentrate on these areas:
- Understand what type of problem to solve that you’re passionate about
- Checkout what your competition is doing so that you can do it faster, better and cheaper
- Build a prototype of the product.
- Setup a landing page and pre-launch the product.
- Market the product with Facebook & Twitter targeting.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
Secret To Success
He went into the Mastermind with the philosophy of giving. He built a network of community with people who were rooting for him because of his help.
Online Business Launch Summit