Chris is a renowned public speaker, coach, and serial entrepreneur who has written several New York Times bestsellers, including Trust Agents, It’s Not About the Tights, Google+ for Business, and more. Besides writing an award-winning blog, he hosts The Owner’s Mind podcast, publishes Owner Magazine, and contributes to several other publications including his popular weekly newsletter. Chris is the CEO of Owner Media Group and the man who can help you own the game you want to win the most!
If you just keep taking shots, you’re just going to have a better opportunity. – Chris Brogan
So much of what we do, we leave to chance and then wonder why it’s not getting done. The more we tighten up our processes, the more that we can tighten up how we execute things, we could be a lot more free-flowing with how our day works, and that’s how sidepreneurs need to work.
Chris’s One Idea
Chris realized that if people could do business where they felt like they belong, it would be a lot less friction, a lot less messed up and more opportunities to help others. Chris started blogging back in 1998 and that eventually turned into business.
Chris helps people with content marketing, lead generation and sales acquisition. Chris also created 20 dollar webinars and is an author of several books.
To connect with Chris Brogan:
- I don’t have magic chemical formulas to help you, what I have is “how to be a better human.”
- You could be a very different kind of entrepreneur these days. It’s not just two white guys shaking hands across the boardroom table, there are just so many other kinds of business model.
- Create simple systems. People think that they just don’t have enough time in the day, the truth is we do, we just fill it with the craziest stuff.
- Start your morning with your own plans, thoughts and own internal stories.
5 Moves To Start A New Business
If they were to start another business today, they would concentrate on these areas:
- Set up a blog.
- Set up a newsletter.
- Pick one or two social networks to get fancy with.
- Create content that will encourage certain community to respond and take action.
- Do everything to earn the right to build a marketplace inside that community.
Business Stripped Bare by Richard Branson
Secret To Success
Having the confidence to say no and stick to a really solid vision that’s going to help you grow.
The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth by Chris Brogan